“Harness Your Talents” In-Depth Workshop
The “Harness Your Talents” in-depth workshop to aims to identify your innate talents and strengths and directing them towards producing business results.
- Phil Bride
- MBA, Executive Coach
- Certifications in business coaching
- 30+ years in managing business organizations, startups, and groups
- Four (4) 75-minute small group sessions
- Establish a foundation of decision making and time management choices
- Prioritize with certainty.
- Leverage your talents, strengths, values, and biases in your business planning efforts.
- Learn how to spot when you rely on blind spots and weaknesses, which does not work out well
- We’ll use your professional profile to learn how to leverage your talents and strengths to improve your business and make your efforts more effective
- And learn how to stop wasting time and energy on activities that don’t help
- Certificate of Completion in Professional Development
- 6 Credits of CCB Residential Continuing Education
- Course: SRA1476
- CCB Provider ID: ROGUE RIVER CONSULTING LLC – 2014RCE0382
- Tuesdays, 12:00PM to 1:15PM
- Held at the Beaverton Round Executive Suites (12725 SW Millikan Way, Suite 300, Beaverton, OR 97005)
This course is perfect for:
- Business owners who are done wasting time with ineffective activities
- GMs, managers, and directors who want to spend some time working on their professional development
- Professionals who know business success stands firmly on knowing, then aligning, their strengths, weaknesses, talents, biases, blind spots, preferred behaviors, perspectives and values
- Construction contractors who want to improve their business skills