Practical Business Management Basics Workshop
The Practical Business Management Basics Workshop is an in-depth workshop to sharpen your management skills while guiding you towards producing business results.
- Four (4) weekly 75-minute in-depth sessions
- Communication basics for the various personality styles of employees, customers, partners, vendors
- How to engage with other styles to be effective and what to avoid
- Value driven decisions – big and small decisions
- Determine what drives your decision processes
- Understand and name your values, not the ones you want but the ones that count
- Accountability is the key to delegation
- What is behind delegation and accountability?
- What if I don’t have direct reports and why does this matter?
- Decision making processes
- Priorities, time management, to-do lists, and execution
- Certificate of Completion (4 hours) in Professional Development
- Wednesdays, 12:00PM to 1:00PM
- Held at the Hillsboro Chamber (5193 NE Elam Young Pkwy, Ste. A, Hillsboro, OR 97124)
This course is perfect for:
- Business owners who are done wasting time with ineffective activities
- GMs, managers, and directors who want to spend some time working on their professional development
- Professionals who know business success stands firmly on knowing, then aligning, their strengths, weaknesses, talents, biases, blind spots, preferred behaviors, perspectives, and values