Cancellation, Refund, Complaint Resolution policies are made available through the following: (1) on the PhilBride.com website, (2) through the class website page, (3) through the Project Management page, and (4) as a downloadable PDF for students.
Phil Bride and Rogue River Consulting LLC reserve the right to cancel classes at any time. Notices will be sent to participants by email.
In the unlikely event that your training course is cancelled by us after your booking, you have the following options:
- Request a refund
- There may be bank processing fees incurred if paid by credit card
- Full refund if by check
- Request to participate in a future equal value course
Our policy is that you can request a refund in advance. No refund will be issued on the class start date.
*Full Refund: 21 days prior to class start date.
*Credit cards: Minus bank and processing fees
Refund Minus Materials: 7 to 20 days prior to class start date. Minus materials ordered on your behalf plus $50 processing fee.
50% Refund: 1 to 6 days prior to class start date. Trainers, materials, venues, and other costs that have been incurred in planning for your participation.
Substitute participants are welcome at any point. We require the new substitute to submit a full registration along with the nave and contact information of the person they are substituting.
We take complaints seriously. If you are experiencing any problems with LMS or access, please contact us immediately to resolve these issues.
Other complaints, please contact us with the following information:
- Subject of complaint
- A description of the complaint
- Include the service related to the complaint
- Date of the complaint
- Your name and contact info (first name, last name, email, phone number)
You can file a complaint through any of these means.
- Email directly to Phil@PhilBride.com
- Mail to: Rogue River Consulting LLC, 15115 NW Oakmont, Beaverton, OR 97006
- Posting a message in the Project Management tool, if you are current student. Llocated under the Issues tab, create a new complaint card with the complaint title