Decision Framework for Emerging Leaders
The Decision Framework for Emerging Leaders course will empower your team to make smarter decisions, be more accountable for materials and resources, and manage more effectively. As a result, projects won’t collapse when you’re away. You can also fall back in love with going to work again.
- Phil Bride
- MBA, Executive Coach
- Certifications in business coaching
- 30+ years in managing business organizations, startups, and groups
- Four (4) 60-minute webinar sessions.
- Practical information to hone and sharpen important management and leadership skills
- Expert advice and techniques to put into action today to start improvements immediately
- Certificate of Professional Development — 5 CCB credit hours
- 1st Tuesday of Month, 7 am – 8 am. – Communication Styles, Collaboration
- 1st Friday of Month, 7 am – 8 am. – Goal Setting Structure, "GPS" and the Decision Framework.
- 2nd Tuesday of Month, 7 am – 8 am. – Practical Use of GPS, Decision Making
- 2nd Friday of Month, 7 am – 8 am. – Delegation, Accountability and Graduation Certificates of Proficiency in Leadership/Decision Making
- Repeat any session (or missed session) for up to 3 months
- Held via Zoom Conferencing
- 5 Levels of Leadership
- What makes this different than management and why it is important for growth
- 5 Stages in a Decision Framework
- A framework to tackle those hard decisions, small decisions, and the ones that don’t seem to matter but do!
- 5 Parts of a Well-Formed Goal
- 7 Steps in Decision Making
- “How to” best practices that drive up success up
- Relies heavily on Decision Framework
- 4 Primary Communication Styles
- How to speak effectively with subs, contractors, customers, partners, vendors, employees, colleagues, and clients
- 3 Key Things You Absolutely Need in Place for Accountability to Work
- Project Managers, Engineering Managers, Superintendents, Estimating Managers — managers who are ready to sharpen their skills
- Emerging leaders who want to step up their game and learn practical business management skills
- Professionals who want to work on their professional development
- Those who know business success is dependent on continuous improvement