The 4-Week Manager Jumpstart
The 4-Week Manager Jumpstart webinar course guides attendees through communication issues surrounding personality types, value based decisions, accountability, and a time tested decision process.
Consider this to be a mini-MBA course lathered with practical, put-to-use-immediately solutions for new and experienced managers.
- Phil Bride
- MBA, Executive Coach
- Certifications in business coaching
- 30+ years in managing business organizations, startups, and groups
- Four (4) weekly, 60-minute webinar sessions from the comfort of your home, office or conference room
- Practical information to hone and sharpen essential management and leadership skills
- Certificate of Professional Development for contractors (4 CCB credit hours)
- Course identification number: SRA1664
- Provider ID: Rogue River Consulting LLC – 2014RCE0382
- Four (4) weekly 60-minute sessions
- Tuesdays from 12:00PM to 1:00PM, Pacific Time (PST)
- Held via Zoom Conferencing
Attendees will walk through:
- 4 Communication Styles
- Employees, Customers, Partners, Vendors
- How to effectively engage with different communication styles
- 7 Fundamental Values to Decision Process.
- Value-driven decisions - both big and small
- Determine what drives your decision processes
- Understand and name your values - not the ones you want, but the values that count
- 3 Absolutely Essential Things Needed for Accountability and Delegation
- What is behind accountability?
- What if I don’t have direct reports? Why does this matter?
- What does delegation really look like?
- 7 Steps in Decision Making Processes
- Priorities, time management, to-do lists, and execution
This 4-week course is perfect for:
- Business professionals and managers who are ready to sharpen their skills
- Emerging leaders who want to step up their game and learn practical business management skills
- Professionals who want to work on their professional development
- Those who know business success is dependent on continuous improvement