How to Become an Expert eCourse
How often do you work on business management fundamental skills? If you consider yourself in the professional ranks of business managers, the answer is supposed to be “daily.” The “How to Become an Expert” e-course will walk you through the fundamentals required for every manager on the skill scale.
- Phil Bride
- MBA, Executive Coach
- Certifications in business coaching
- 30+ years in managing business organizations, startups, and groups
- Seven (7) modules with easy-to-follow material and exercises you can put in practice
- Access the e-course from your office, laptop or on the run via mobile
- Have up to 90 days to complete the program
- Certificate of Professional Development upon completion
This 4-week course is perfect for:
- Professionals who seek to manage the most valuable resource - TIME - while getting up to speed on key skills quickly
- Leaders who want to become an expert in each of the 5 key management skills
- Contact Phil Bride for billing and general questions
- Course policies (cancellation, refund, complaint resolution)
There are no reviews yet.